• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 'Where Are They Now?' Thread

Re: Martin Fulop Has Cancer

you think?

at the weekend.....smells fishy imo

[video=dailymotion;x16hzaz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16hzaz_sc-freiburg-0-3-hamburger-sv-bundesliga-2013-14-matchday-10_sport[/video]

Anyone who thinks that this 'effort' is anything but dodgy is seriously naive. Surely there must be an investigation into this game. Shows how corrupt the game is, that people are so blatant about it. This is what happens when gambling is sanctioned on sport. Makes me very sad.

^ nice find

good to see the other perspective

he seems more intelligent that I'd given credit hi for, but good to see that he made those choices himself, especially not for money.

He sounds like he's on the bugle

Good for him - made a decision and stuck by it.

I guess he's not mentally (professional?) set for the modern game. There was talk of him modelling self on Beckham and I guess he liked some of the glam that came with Becks but the latter is the total opposite in how he deals with everything that comes with the modern game.

Having twins will get him working hard that's for sure! :D

Like a lot of players I think it's a shame for them they went to Tottenham. Better to be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish suckered into the glam lifestyle of the big pond.

Though I will be forever grateful for THAT goal against Arsenal .... and the bucket of ice!

Having read an article in the Telegraph yesterday on the subsequent careers of footballers, some of which were far more varied than the typically 'run a pub' career that players previously seemed to go in for,(Julian dingdongs for example set up and runs a Dog Rescue centre!) I have culled the ex Spurs' players jobs....

Are there any other ex players doing interesting post football jobs then?

Ramon Vega - 'The Wolf of White Hart Lane'

On the surface, there aren't too many similarities between Stratton Oakmont and White Hart Lane. The former actually enjoyed some level of success at one point, for starters. But it appears that, all this time, the missing link between the two has been the ex-Spurs and Celtic centre back, Ramon Vega. Now working in the finance industry and based in a stossy office in Mayfair, Vega recently admitted that he has made over £15 million since moving into finance.

Roman Pavlyuchenko - Politician

Pavlyuchenko was signed by Spurs in 2008 for the handsome sum of £13.7 million and, after returning to Russia to play for Lokomotiv Moscow, 'Super Pav' decided to retire so that he could become involved with Russian politics. He is now a deputy representative of the Duma (the city council for those of you who didn't take A-Level history) in Stavropol, and part of the United Russia party, Vladimir Putin's party.

Teemu Tainio - Actor in commercials

Former Spurs and Sunderland midfielder Tainio appeared in a bizarre commercial for a Finnish online betting company in 2013, but it seems that was the height of his acting career.

Garth Crooks spouts football clichés in the manner of Jonathan Miller dissecting a piece of avant-garde theatre.

Sergei Rebrov is the manager of Dynamo Kiev. Won the cup in his first month in charge and the double last season.

Cant believe that he called his company COYS ! wow! met him once. Really nice guy, very friendly and loved playing for Spurs.

Still his stand-out moment for me was giving Keane the w***** sign during the FA Cup final (on tv for all to see).

Back