• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Just watched it. Wallin was very good and Fury was bang in trouble but he got through, thats money in bang experience wise for Fury even if not ideal and he was class in his interviews on Wallin's father which Fury never gets credit for, he is always class post fight.

You can say what you want about Fury but he is hard as nails.
He should be castrated for the sake of the gene pool.

Be interesting to see who steps in for Parker to face Chisora. Of the names mentioned, I've a sneaky feeling it'll be Rivas...

Not that I'll be stumping up for the ppv whoever it is.

So it's Price. I'm a little surprised by that - strikes me that Price is 'cashing out', after all. I predict he'll lose, and retire.

Price would've won this fight at one time, but I don't see it happening now. Chisora is fairly durable despite having been knocked out a few times, but I think it's momentum that will tell. Chisora has a winning mentality for the first time in a long time. Price did very well in his last fight, but I don't see it being enough to get him through this one. Chisora won't stand off him like Allen did, and I think either the pressure will wear Price out, or Chisora catches him with a big punch before that happens.

Chisora stoppage for me.

So it's Price. I'm a little surprised by that - strikes me that Price is 'cashing out', after all. I predict he'll lose, and retire.

Price would've won this fight at one time, but I don't see it happening now. Chisora is fairly durable despite having been knocked out a few times, but I think it's momentum that will tell. Chisora has a winning meteorology for the first time in a long time. Price did very well in his last fight, but I don't see it being enough to get him through this one. Chisora won't stand off him like Allen did, and I think either the pressure will wear Price out, or Chisora catches him with a big punch before that happens.

Chisora stoppage for me.
Must win for either boxer...

Interesting survey run by ITV, largest post referendum poll and 54% want to leave, 32% want to remain and 14% not sure.

Wow
ITV is hugely skewed towards Chavs. Run it on BBC and you would probably see the opposite. But is this the correct thread?

So, thoughts on the Chisora Price fight tomorrow?

I think Price's punching power has often been underestimated and looked a new man against Allen back in the summer but guess Chisora is a different beast.

So, thoughts on the Chisora Price fight tomorrow?

I think Price's punching power has often been underestimated and looked a new man against Allen back in the summer but guess Chisora is a different beast.

I'm going with Chisora - I just see more potential scenarios under which he wins.

Current form is the key, though. If the Chisora who fought Spilka and Whyte turns up (and he should - current form), I give Price very little chance. Either Chisora will catch him with a big shot, or he'll wear him out and exhaust him with pressure tactics and produce a win that way. Price's only real chance under those circumstances is to land a huge punch himself before the end comes. Not impossible by any means given his power, but then again when was the last time Price actually did that?

If Chisora does turn up below-par though then there's every chance Price can discourage him and control him fairly easily, in a similar manner to the Allen fight. But I think it's unlikely to be honest. Chisora's the one on more of a roll in my opinion. I'm not sure taking this fight (at this time) was the wisest move for Price.

Last edited:
I'm going with Chisora - I just see more potential scenarios under which he wins.

Current form is the key, though. If the Chisora who fought Spilka and Whyte turns up (and he should - current form), I give Price very little chance. Either Chisora will catch him with a big shot, or he'll wear him out and exhaust him with pressure tactics and produce a win that way. Price's only real chance under those circumstances is to land a huge punch himself before the end comes. Not impossible by any means given his power, but then again when was the last time Price actually did that?

If Chisora does turn up below-par though then there's every chance Price can discourage him and control him fairly easily, in a similar manner to the Allen fight. But I think it's unlikely to be honest. Chisora's the one on more of a roll in my opinion. I'm not sure taking this fight (at this time) was the wisest move for Price.

It seems like a gamble but considering his age and general marketability maybe his team saw it as a last big opportunity to make some waves?

My viewpoint is somewhat less tactically influenced, more just that I think Chisora is a bit of a bellend and (I'll say in quietly on this board) I quite like scousers for the most part. All I've seen of Price suggests he is a good bloke but I think you're right saying it's more in Derek's favour...

Selby Burns has been a proper bust up though! Low blows and shots going in after the bell..

It seems like a gamble but considering his age and general marketability maybe his team saw it as a last big opportunity to make some waves?

My viewpoint is somewhat less tactically influenced, more just that I think Chisora is a bit of a bellend and (I'll say in quietly on this board) I quite like scousers for the most part. All I've seen of Price suggests he is a good bloke but I think you're right saying it's more in Derek's favour...

Selby Burns has been a proper bust up though! Low blows and shots going in after the bell..
Price is a nice guy
Shame he has the legs of a sparrow

Back