• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

I'm surprised Klit didn't stop it in the 6th or 7th, AJ was away with the fairies just staggering about hoping to get to the bell
I think he was hedging his bets.

Probably thought the jabs would keep AJ in trouble whilst keeping an eye on going 12. Vlad clearly thought he'd have it if it went long - most others did too.

I hope Fury can make his comeback, because I would love to see AJ v Fury.
I'm torn on that.

The moral human being in me hopes he self-destructs into a pool of brick and vomit and drowns in it. Hopefully surrounded by a room of gay ethnic minorities pointing and laughing.

The boxing fan in me thinks it would be the kind of fight you tell your grandkids about.

I'm torn on that.

The moral human being in me hopes he self-destructs into a pool of brick and vomit and drowns in it. Hopefully surrounded by a room of gay ethnic minorities pointing and laughing.

The boxing fan in me thinks it would be the kind of fight you tell your grandkids about.

We will leave our morals at the door when we are watching two men beat the sh1t out of one another ;)

I think it'd be a great fight, all the hype, Fury's antics, the whole package.

We will leave our morals at the door when we are watching two men beat the sh1t out of one another ;)

I think it'd be a great fight, all the hype, Fury's antics, the whole package.
It's a sport for gentlemen though.

I could never take to Tyson and I could never take to Fury.

He's a big draw because the whole world want to see him hurt. Not just knocked down but properly hurt.

For future reference, anybody wanting to see boxing can go to reddit, and in the search box there type 'boxing st.reams' (without the dot) and you will find what you're looking for. I ended up with a Polish feed after the first couple I had went down, boxing is always the trickiest thing to get a good st.ream for.

So what do you all think this would have ended like with a 5 years younger Vlad?

I suspect Vlad would have hugged his way to a points win.

It's a sport for gentlemen though.

I could never take to Tyson and I could never take to Fury.

He's a big draw because the whole world want to see him hurt. Not just knocked down but properly hurt.

Not sure about that, some of the greatest of all time have been total pr1cks outside of the ring, look at Mayweather as a prime example. For boxing, I tend to set it aside because, in the end, I'm watching two blokes risk their health for my entertainment.

So what do you all think this would have ended like with a 5 years younger Vlad?

I suspect Vlad would have hugged his way to a points win.

I think he would have enough in him to finish aj in the 6th. But then again, Vlad from five years ago was so cautious that he would have probably just jabbed his way to a safe decision.

Back