• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Yeh Haye will ruin Bellew, Irony is Bellew is talking money but its the pay day he needs more than anyone, for all his Sky Sports Hearn made profile he has not had big money

Anyone see the Thurman v Garcia press conference today? If so, anyone else think Garcia's dad shouldn't be using the word he repeatedly did? I found it weird Denny sat there laughing.

Hope Thurman wins. Him v Spence Jr is a good fight in the future.

Great news. Daughter is looking to go. First lot were sold out in minutes
They aren't "sold out" - they are harvested by tout's bots which auto-complete the information fields and purchase tickets with name/address/VISA details in seconds and buy thousands per robot in a few minutes... then they go onto the black market. Wan.kers

They aren't "sold out" - they are harvested by tout's bots which auto-complete the information fields and purchase tickets with name/address/VISA details in seconds and buy thousands per robot in a few minutes... then they go onto the black market. Wan.kers

Yes. There are some available in the Top Tier, for £100 including Coach travel from Liverpool, but you dont get your tickets until you get on the coach. I am a little sceptical about buying some this way though

Great fight last night, can't argue with the decision. The way Frampton accepted defeat was gracious and I hope Cruz goes to Belfast for the trilogy, mainly so its not a 4am fight for UK fans.

Yeh I am sure thats in the contract, I doubt Frampton has belt holder did not stipulate a return fight and Euro venue, well I hope.

To be honest either way its the biggest fight for each other anyway

Mayweather said his fight with McGregor will happen

Who do you think would win ??

I've just put a tenner on Mcgregor, not because I think he'll win but because it would be absolutely fantastic if he could and the odds on betstars were tempting 11/1

What's intriguing as well is how will he prepare for the fight? boxing is obviously different from mma, with different rules, how would Mcgregor react?

Worlds apart as a sport, most boxers would prepare by having a warm up fight, especially taking on the P4P best of all time, the problem is he can't do that as he will get beaten in the warm up and take the edge off the big fight. That means he will go in even more undercooked

He has no chance in this fight and I think its a shame its taking place, Mcgregor has not earned the right

Worlds apart as a sport, most boxers would prepare by having a warm up fight, especially taking on the P4P best of all time, the problem is he can't do that as he will get beaten in the warm up and take the edge off the big fight. That means he will go in even more undercooked

He has no chance in this fight and I think its a shame its taking place, Mcgregor has not earned the right
Yep. This is like a few people who are good at keepy uppies taking on Barca in a match.

Just because you do something a bit like the thing really talented people do, that doesn't make you anything like them.

I don't even think boxing is prepared to put the money up for the fight, isn't that clown Dana what's his name having to raise the cash?

I'm a fan of McGregor, but if Mayweather catches him with one clean punch, he's going down and won't be getting up.

Back