• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

So with Peterson testing positive, and the rematch surely ended, what now for Khan?

he only really wants to fight Mayweather, but Mayweather will wait for Pacquiao after his jail time, so I guess he's in a bit of a limbo.

he'll probably step up to welterweight, there's loads of fights for him there - victor ortiz, andre berto, mike jones or kel brook are all realistic fights.

as for peterson, i thought he looked ridiculously strong in the first fight, guess we know why now!

he'll probably step up to welterweight, there's loads of fights for him there - victor ortiz, andre berto, mike jones or kel brook are all realistic fights.

as for peterson, i thought he looked ridiculously strong in the first fight, guess we know why now!

Anyone failing the US test is juicing for sure, it allows testosterone 6 times higher than average in teh system.

There is NO REASON that can be explained rationally!

Peterson was very vascular but most boxers are when you consider they are all under 10% body fat except heaveyweights.

they would be really good fights come to think about it, think Ortiz would the be best option.

Khan wouldn't just lose, I think he we get slaughtered, he's not ready for someone of Mayweathers calibre

a few more fights against ex champs, a Bredis Prescott rematch, to get that experience should set him on his way

I could actually see Khan winning.

He is a BIG 140 pound fighter, 5' 11''.........I could see him staying on the outside and pot shoting Mayweather. One thing Floyd aint is aggressive!

surely they wouldn't fight at 140, mayweather's now a bona fied welterweight, he's just fought cotto at the 154 limit after all.

i couldn't see khan troubling mayweather, khan's a decent contender but mayweather's a class above everyone accept maybe martinez, which is definitely a fight i'd like to see at 154

Lol....no fudging way he fights Martinez....a fully fledged POWERFUL 154 fighter?

Floyd only beats up smaller men and his missus.

147 would be the weight for Khan/Mayweather......Amir struggles to make 140 a swell.

They both started far lower down the weights.

The thing about Manny/Floyd is that Floys is HUGE compared to Manny.......he knows he would hold all the physical advantages if theur fought

Shows how confident he is.

Maravilla is quality and powerful.....he catches Floyd it's goodnight.

As I said, Floyd is a great fighter but he's killed his legacy by only fighting fighters who are smaller than him naturally.

[video=youtube;sTWylfLdCcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTWylfLdCcc[/video]

53 seconds in.......yeah bitch.

[video=youtube;xGHwfQLsbn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHwfQLsbn0[/video]

Sadly for our Ricky - this is one of the only KO's that can compare!

Back