• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

What’s interesting is that arsenal are attacking Uniteds right with over loads as they know that AWB won’t go forward

What’s interesting is that arsenal are attacking Uniteds right with over loads as they know that AWB won’t go forward
But he did go forward! But it’s not his job!
But those Arsenal players have been taking the michael for the last 18 months!

One swallow making a lifetime of summers for the BT (?) commentary team. No mention of the fact they were coming off the back of a collapse against Chelsea having been ahead for most of the game, they've dusted off all the lines they had prepared but couldn't say with a straight face in that match and now suddenly Arteta is somehow an unbeatable combination of Wenger and Guardiola.

One swallow making a lifetime of summers for the BT? commentary team. No mention of the fact they were coming off the back of a collapse against Chelsea having been ahead for most of the game, they've dusted off all the lines they had prepared but couldn't say with a straight face in that match and now suddenly Arteta is somehow an unbeatable combination of Wenger and Guardiola.

let’s wait till the novelty wears off! They only lasted about 30 minutes tonight in truth!

Bournemouth going through one of their usual bricky spells. Four points from their last ten games when this one's over. It happens every season at some point during the winter before they scrape together enough points to stay up in the end.

Which is precisely why I am not (yet) in favour of us going for Howe to manage the team.

He needs to iron out their lack of consistency, their lack of ability to grind out games.

They lost 4-0 yesterday and it comes as no surprise. Equally, had they won 4-0, no surprise either. They need to stop swinging between sublime and ridiculous. They need to be more resolute, have some steel about them, and grind out results when they arent playing well (or, at the very least, not ship 4 if they lose)

Until then - Howe isnt ready for a next level club IMO

That Klopp is doing some job with Liverpool given that he's working with the third best squad in the league and playing with 10 men plus Henderson every week.

I fudging hate those bin dipping clams. Sickening but impressive.

They might not play very sexy football but Henderson plus Milner’s resistance to injury is impressive and in stark contrast to our midfielders.

That Klopp is doing some job with Liverpool given that he's working with the third best squad in the league and playing with 10 men plus Henderson every week.

I fudging hate those bin dipping clams. Sickening but impressive.

Assuming Emirates Marketing Project have the best squad, who do you think has the second best squad? I’d say Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool are way ahead of everyone else at the moment. I’d say either ourselves or Leicester would be third.

Assuming Emirates Marketing Project have the best squad, who do you think has the second best squad? I’d say Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool are way ahead of everyone else at the moment. I’d say either ourselves or Leicester would be third.
tenor.gif

My post may have been sarcastically referencing an opinion of the poster directly above me here who maintains Liverpool's squad (champions of Europe, unbeaten in the PL for a year, 58 points from 60 this season) is not as good as ours.

I hate the f**kers with a passion but even I can't stand over that opinion.

If all of our players were playing to their undoubted potential then I would put us in the top 4 for best squad

Back