• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin DM pairing have actually done an amazing job. In an alternate universe they could be wearing Spurs shirts.

It appears United have resurfaced.

Awesome opening 30 mins.This is the best I have seen them play for a few seasons. 2-0 up at City.

Looks like Leicester are going to be Liverpool's only challengers

Whenever I watch City they seem to depend so much on De Brunye.

They should buy Eriksen in Jan off us for £50m... :)

It appears United have resurfaced.

Awesome opening 30 mins.This is the best I have seen them play for a few seasons. 2-0 up at City.

Looks like Leicester are going to be Liverpool's only challengers
United seems to do better against the ‘better’ teams, lots of pace for the counter. For our own purpose could do with city coming back in this one, as much as I enjoy Fraudiola struggling.

Whenever I watch City they seem to depend so much on De Brunye.

They should buy Eriksen in Jan off us for £50m... :)
They miss him and Aguero massively, sheer volume of expensive players can’t replace the class they bring. Same with Kompany. Fortunately they are all injury prone otherwise City would walk it.

Back