• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

A championship level team who inflicted our first defeat of the season when they took all 3 points from White Hart Lane back in August... perhaps Pochettino would’ve trusted Grealish to start over Eriksen that day and we wouldn’t have ended up in such a negative spiral...

Eriksen didn’t start that day.

Pep really is fudging things up this season, terrible situational performance from city today, they look like an uncoached rabble when they don’t have the ball.

Graelish has been superb this season.

Of course most Spurs fans won't admit it because so many seemed to invest in Graelish jokes last season to try to justify the no signings summer.

Oh that is so-Tottenham like. Arsenal should be 3-0 up.

Norwich 1st chance and Teemu opens the scoring, Nice.

If they keep this form up for much longer Emirates Marketing Project might end up finishing 3rd in a two horse race!

And now we have to ask, do we want Leicester to try and chase down Liverpool to at least put some pressure on them. Or do we fancy a shot at 2nd??

Arsenal will end up smashing these about 4-1. Bar the one attack its all one-way traffic

Sheff United 1-0 up at Wolves. They are having some season

Arsenal will end up smashing these about 4-1. Bar the one attack its all one-way traffic

Sheff United 1-0 up at Wolves. They are having some season

thought I’d break up your seven posts in a row..

when Norwich scored the second I did a little dance and my one year old daughter laughed...

Back