• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

I would agree it probably brushed the top of his arm by a few mm. But VAR shouldn't be cancelling out goals when it's that minimal imo.

Funny that VAR is still giving "What Klopps wants" :)

Aye. That’s what I thought.

Can’t have it both ways - you can’t rule out son/firmino/sterling etc goals for offside and let that stand......

Doubt he'd even notice. Championship level player is man of the match against championship level opponents, big fudging deal.
A championship level team who inflicted our first defeat of the season when they took all 3 points from White Hart Lane back in August... perhaps Pochettino would’ve trusted Grealish to start over Eriksen that day and we wouldn’t have ended up in such a negative spiral...

I think that ship has sailed, as Lo Celso should be up to speed by next summer whilst Eriksen will either have recovered his form or be replaced by someone by Fernandez.

Maybe but he is a cut above what I've seen of GLC so far.
Very impressive last night.

Back