• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Same here. I don't know how Jurgen does it every week.

:D:D

Just to clear things up for the record, I hated Liverpool when Dalgleish managed them the second time around. I still don’t like them but I like Klopp and his style of football.

I can’t stand Mo Salah but I can’t force myself to hate them as much as everyone on here does either. They will always be nothing more than an annoyance to me whereas Arsenal fans are the most arrogant, fair weather, unsupportive fan base I’ve ever come across and Chelsea act and behave like clams at all levels from the fans all the way to the top of the club with Abramovich.

If I had to pick a club in the big six i dislike the least it would be United but I don’t like them either.

Spurs draw away to Emirates Marketing Project:

Sky Sports:

“Spurs were shocking. They got lucky and there are some things that should worry them”

Arsenal lose easily to Liverpool:

Sky Sports:

“Lots of positives for Arsenal. They look good. I like what I’m seeing.״

Who gives a fudge what Sky Sports presenters say? Arsenal lost. We drew. That’s all that matters.

Spurs draw away to Emirates Marketing Project:

Sky Sports:

“Spurs were shocking. They got lucky and there are some things that should worry them”

Arsenal lose easily to Liverpool:

Sky Sports:

“Lots of positives for Arsenal. They look good. I like what I’m seeing.״

Two teams on different paths, the expectation is, rightly, higher for us.

So, seems I missed another rule change in summer. The one which says United get at least one penalty every league match...Played 3 Awarded 3

City keeper should have had a red card. 30 seconds later its 1-0

Bournemouth should be equalising. 30 seconds later its 2-0

Sterling has to be favourite for the Golden Boot too

Back