• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I believe he can understand it very well, he just isn't comfortable speaking it.

Tbf I presume if you spend 7 years in any foreign country you'd pick up a language to some extent.

Your right, my dad picked up some Welsh in the 6 months he was stationed there in the war and was fluent in Italian after being there almost 2 years and that was without any formal training.

Your right, my dad picked up some Welsh in the 6 months he was stationed there in the war and was fluent in Italian after being there almost 2 years and that was without any formal training.

I loved haggling over cab fares in Mexico City when I could speak a bit of Spanish. Long time ago and haven't spoken much the past 20 years.

Taco. Con mucho gusto. Por favor. Gracias. De nada. That's about it. Oh, and Defoe! Portiere!(old adidas ad)

That said, I'm listening to music with German lyrics right now. Frank Zappa's Sofa No. 2.

Ich bin der chrom dinette. Ich bin deine Ritze und Schlitze.

Well am as lowly educated as you could get, living school at 14 and all that. But part of my new obsessional mentality I am learning Italian online and honestly I am getting half decent.

Tuesday 2 April
19:45 Wolves v Man Utd*
*Because of participation in FA Cup semi-finals

Friday 5 April 2019
20:00 Southampton v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Saturday 6 April 2019
12:30 Emirates Marketing Project v Cardiff City (Sky Sports)*
*Subject to FA Cup participation

Sunday 7 April 2019
14:05 Everton v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
16:30 Spurs v Brighton (Sky Sports)*
*Subject to Spurs' UEFA Champions League match date and FA Cup participation

Monday 8 April 2019
20:00 Chelsea v West Ham (Sky Sports)

Friday 12 April 2019
20:00 Leicester v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (Sky Sports)

Saturday 13 April 2019
12:30 Spurs v Huddersfield (Sky Sports)*
17:30 Man Utd v West Ham (BT Sport)
*May move to 14 April because of PL clubs' participation in UEFA Champions League the Tuesday after

Sunday 14 April 2019
14:05 Crystal Palace v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)*
16:30 Liverpool v Chelsea*
*May move to 13 April because of PL clubs' participation in UEFA Champions League the Tuesday after

Monday 15 April 2019
20:00 Watford v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Saturday 20 April 2019
12:30 Emirates Marketing Project v Spurs (Sky Sports)
17:30 Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Southampton (BT Sport)

Sunday 21 April 2019
13:30 Everton v Man Utd (Sky Sports)
16:00 Cardiff v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Monday 22 April 2019
20:00 Chelsea v Burnley (Sky Sports)

Wednesday 24 April 2019
20:00 Man Utd v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)*
*Moved due to FA Cup quarter-final participation

Friday 26 April 2019
20:00 Liverpool v Huddersfield (Sky Sports)

Saturday 27 April 2019
12:30 Spurs v West Ham (Sky Sports)*
17:30 Brighton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (BT Sport)
*May move to 28 April because of UEFA Champions League participation the Tuesday after

Sunday 28 April 2019
14:05 Burnley v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)*
16:30 Man Utd v Chelsea (Sky Sports)*
*May move to 27 April because of UEFA Champions League participation the Tuesday after

Monday 29 April 2019
20:00 Leicester v Arsenal (Sky Sports)*
*Will move to 12:00 28 April if Arsenal reach UEFA Europa League semi-finals

Back