• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I think Pep gets fired if he doesn't win the CL this season.

I doubt he will be fired as it will be seen as a failure by Emirates Marketing Project Board.

If he doesn’t win the CL it backs the argument that he’s not all that, even more so if he doesn’t win the league which will leave him with the same sort record as so called lesser managers Mancini and Pellergrini

The Fulham backline is not drilled well at all. They have no clue what they are doing. They don't even know when to foul!

Not sure where Fulham go from here. Always thought Ranieri was a risky appointment given their situation and I’m not sure he’d be the right man for them in the championship either.

Has sesssgnon’s regression been due to the higher standard he’s up against or the whole teams decline? I have a few friends who liked the look him of him when he was tearing up the championship, is he worth a punt now his transfer fee might be more in line with his potential? He has a year left on his contract in the summer.

Back