• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

This could be a pretty tasty time for Chelsea

25152274_10156320638420982_4366508371826042779_n.png

Huddersfield have got the most macaronic bunch of qunts playing for them, complete sh1t for brains players. Normally I wouldn't care, but you notice these things when you want Chelsea to lose.

Huddersfield are useless. They can't score to save their lives, and they can't defend either. Cheatski will score 4 or 5

After defeats at the weekend and the general acceptance that City have won the league can we take it that Chelsea and United bottled it? I think we should be continually told if that is the case
Actually, WE bottled it. Again. That's always the narrative. Insert whatever emoji you desire here to emphasize the snarky nature of this comment.

Oops, spoke too soon. Burnley late winner to take them into the Top 4 tonight

This year's Leicester? I feel obliged to say "oh, they're going to stumble, no worries, doesn't matter to us if they keep on winning", and I do believe that they will stumble - but will they stumble, and will we catch them? :p

Back