• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

West Ham obviously not up for this game, knowing they have their cup final next week.

I will be disgusted if any of our first team play that match, none of our regular defenders should for certain, with a few players coming back to fitness maybe give them a run out. Kane should be told to stay at home same with Eriksen.

I will be disgusted if any of our first team play that match, none of our regular defenders should for certain, with a few players coming back to fitness maybe give them a run out. Kane should be told to stay at home same with Eriksen.

We'll rotate quite a lot I think. Kane definitely won't play.

All I'm hoping for is for one of the Watford players to totally wipe out Flabbergas, Hazard, Pedro or Sideshow Bob. Ideally all of them clams!

I like the way Watford play. Plucky team a bit like us. Silva is it? Their manger. He's quality. Must not go to the scum.

Back