• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Find it hard to accept the fact we were the best team in PL but Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal won all the trophies. It is proven yet again that experience win you trophies, not youth. As they say, kids don't win trophies ! We badly lack experienced players in the team who have won major trophies elsewhere. We need to sign experienced players in the mould of Davids, Naybet and VDV who could guide the team on how to win trophies. ManU were a mediocre team in the pre-PL era until they signed Cantona who brought winning mentality to them. We badly need a player like that to help us win trophies.

I'd say our spine in Lloris, the two CBs, Dembele, Wanyama, Eriksen and Kane (plus Walker and Rose) are all pretty experienced and some of these have won things.

I think we have a great balance of youth and experience.

I'd say our spine in Lloris, the two CBs, Dembele, Wanyama, Eriksen and Kane (plus Walker and Rose) are all pretty experienced and some of these have won things.

I think we have a great balance of youth and experience.

yep, our squad has more than 10 league titles combined and many many cups and international appearances

Back