• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

You don't need to worry about that. Everton will make a stupid mistake, or Moss will hand Cheatski the win. We're Spurs, we don't get favours. 0-1 all day long.

I should put money on an 89th minute winner. Costa handball or Hazard dive.

nice that cheatski has two CBs on yellow....need some bullying now by Lukaku to get one of them sent off...

There is this Barkley and then there is a Pochettino coached Barkley!

But not so keen on this version!

Agree with that. Think he'll be a useful player in our squad, but still feel that we need to add an attacking player with some pace and skill - at the moment we're carrying two attacking midfielders in Sissoko and GKN who aren't really adding anything (for different reasons)

I think he is quite skillful actually.

Skilful, hard working and tough too.. Very young (five years younger than Barkley) so plenty of upside and could be moulded by Poch properly.

My fear with Barkley is that he's reached his peak, he is what he is and would be difficult to 'retrain' so to speak.

In my mind he's a flashy highlights reel player, he won't offer much to the unit as a whole and we know Poch usually won't tolerate that kind of player.

Ps: I don't mind Davies' hair, we're all young at one time..

Skilful, hard working and tough too.. Very young (five years younger than Barkley) so plenty of upside and could be moulded by Poch properly.

My fear with Barkley is that he's reached his peak, he is what he is and would be difficult to 'retrain' so to speak.

In my mind he's a flashy highlights reel player, he won't offer much to the unit as a whole and we know Poch usually won't tolerate that kind of player.

Ps: I don't mind Davies' hair, we're all young at one time..

Peaked at 23?

Back