• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Leicester are done for and delighted to see it too with their fans entitled behaviour towards the end of last season and upon visiting us in October. Hope they drop like a fudging stone in the Championship.

Their fans singing 'We're waiting for you, we're waiting for you'

Well Leicester fans, you've got a long wait because we wont be in the bottom 3 anytime soon. Now f#ck off back to the Championship where you will still be one division higher than your football merits.

Their fans singing 'We're waiting for you, we're waiting for you'

Well Leicester fans, you've got a long wait because we wont be in the bottom 3 anytime soon. Now f#ck off back to the Championship where you will still be one division higher than your football merits.

Their fans came round from the Irish centre, mobbed handed into WHL singing the notorious West Ham willies song and singing you're all tossers at the lane with real spite. Looking to barge people out of the way while singing champions of England, you'll never sing that. So thick to begin with and just bloody annoying.

Hope they sack Ranieri so he can go elsewhere and they get someone in who fudges it up further and then the Thai lot pull out and leave that brickhole of a place to sort itself out.

Hope it was worth it bellends

Their fans came round from the Irish centre, mobbed handed into WHL singing the notorious West Ham willies song and singing you're all tossers at the lane with real spite. Looking to barge people out of the way while singing champions of England, you'll never sing that. So thick to begin with and just bloody annoying.

Hope they sack Ranieri so he can go elsewhere and they get someone in who fudges it up further and then the Thai lot pull out and leave that brickhole of a place to sort itself out.

Another set of fans who think that football began in 1992

I have seen a few Swansea matches lately and am struck by how poor Naughton is. I always remembered him as being fairly average but either I am remembering wrong or he has seriously regressed. He is terrible.

Actually would have still been 5 if we had beaten Sunderland. But its all pie in the sky, we didnt and thats that.

Tbh I still think we are in a battle to finish 4th. With Cup games to come thick and thin dont think our squad is good enough to fight it out with City for 2nd

This. 3rd place and a finish above the Goons is a realistic aim.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Their fans came round from the Irish centre, mobbed handed into WHL singing the notorious West Ham willies song and singing you're all tossers at the lane with real spite. Looking to barge people out of the way I while singing champions of England, you'll never sing that. So thick to begin with and just bloody annoying.

To which:
Premier Leeeeague
You'll never be back.

Let's see how much use those freaking clapper things are in the championship.

To which:
Premier Leeeeague
You'll never be back.

Let's see how much use those freaking clapper things are in the championship.

Just had a peek at their schedule for the next little while and they are in tough.

In-form Millwall will probably batter their reserves in the FA Cup this weekend. Wednesday, a CL trip to Sevilla, then hosting Liverpool on a Monday night who will be in a proper mood to keep momentum rolling and avenge last year's wonder-goal loss at Leicester.

They then have a relegation six-pointer at home to Hull before playing three games in a week - at Arsenal, Sevilla, and at WHU.

I don't think Ranieri will make it past the halfway mark of that list.

29 years old and a free agent - very decent full back. Surely would have been a decent option given the lack of depth we have in this department?

Southampton have signed former Juventus and Barcelona defender Martin Caceres until the end of the season.

The free agent, who has 68 caps for Uruguay, left Serie A giants Juventus in the summer.

"I am very happy to have signed for what is an important club in English football," said the 29-year-old, who has not played a game for over a year.

"Of all of the options that I had, I think that the best option for me was to come to Southampton."

Caceres also played for Spanish clubs Barcelona and Sevilla, winning La Liga and the Champions League during his time at the Nou Camp.

He made 77 appearances for Italian champions Juve across three spells, winning the Serie A title four times.

However, he has not made a competitive appearance since last February after suffering a ruptured Achilles tendon.

He will provide cover for Southampton centre-back Virgil van Dijk, who was ruled out for up to three months with an ankle injury.

Back