• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Absolutely cringe United fans thinking they are definitely going to finish at least second. Chill out guys, you're in a good run of form but let's not pretend you've been anything more than a laughing stock for 3 years. They'll be up there, they're good, but the idea that they are 'definitely' going to finish anywhere is so ridiculous.

On another note, I really like Koeman. I don't really know what his football philosophy is, and until recently he's had a questionable record on youth development, but he is a winner. He doesn't take any brick from his squad and expects them to live up to their potential, else their out. He also seems good at building a plan to nullify the opposition and win. Good for him.

I think he's a good manager, very pragmatic, if he's got good players he'll play good football, if he hasn't he'll play whatever way he can to get results. He's not tied to any particular system and will use what's most effective for his resources.

Haven't watched back to back super Sunday in ages. My main take away is, my GHod our defence is good. We're like the Barcelona of defences versus United, City and to a lesser extent Liverpool on yesterday's showing. Particularly on the ball and playing out, another level altogether .

I know what you're getting at, but tbh they will be beating Swansea with or without him. Where they will benefit will be that they will be stronger v Chelsea.

Bad set of fixtures for us this weekend. Routine home wins for Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. Stoke have come into a bit of form so could etch out a draw at home to United. If we can at least get a draw tonight it wont be a disaster, bearing in mind its Liverpool v Cheslea next round

Back