• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Chelsea to win. No European distraction.

Arsenal, City and United top 4

Hull, Sunderland and Bournemouth relegated.

I'm thinking Swansea will be relegated. Along with Burnley and Sunderland.

The top 4, in no particular order, will be Man United, Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea. We will finish 5th, Liverpool will finish 6th.

Southampton might be good value as relegation candidates they have lost their 3 best players and manager.Watford maybe as well they were poor in the second half of the season.

Southampton might be good value as relegation candidates they have lost their 3 best players and manager.Watford maybe as well they were poor in the second half of the season.

Watford have 2 strikers who between them will score enough to keep Watford in the top flight.

Winners-Chelski
2- Utd 3- City 4- Arse

Spurs- 6th

Relegated- Hull, Bournmouth, West Brom

Top scorer- Aguero

Surprised by the lack of faith in our boys. We have stability and a much stronger squad than last season already. Believe!

1. United
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. Spurs
5. Chelsea
6. Liverpool
7. Leicester
8. West Ham

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Champions:
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

CL:
Arsenal
Emirates Marketing Project
Man Utd

EL:
Liverpool
Chelsea
West Ham

Relegated:
Hull
Watford
Burnley

West Bromwich Albion to be sold to Chinese investment group
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36983933

West Brom chairman Jeremy Peace has agreed a deal to sell the club to a Chinese investment group led by entrepreneur Guochuan Lai.

Former Blackburn chief executive John Williams will replace Peace, who has been chairman for 14 years.

"My immediate priorities will be to maintain the club's stable structure, respecting its well-run nature and its heritage," said Lai.

"I have no intention of changing the club's ethos."

He added: "I believe that we have a competitive team, with the right management and coaching staff in place."

Entrepreneur Lai, 42, oversaw the growth of landscaping company Palm in his home country before retiring in May 2014 to focus on private investment.

Palm, which was valued at £1.8bn on the Chinese stock exchange, has contributed to the takeover.

The deal was agreed in June and is dependent on approval from the Financial Conduct Authority and the Premier League.

The Guardian's predictions so far:

Should note that this is the average of the various writers' predictions.
I am going to assume that's Zlatan top and us 3rd.

2 Emirates Marketing Project
4 Chelsea
5 Arsenal
6 Liverpool
8 Everton
9 Leicester
12 Crystal Palace
13 Bournemouth
19 Burnley
20 Hull

Back