• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Two weeks in a row and Man U heading for the corner late on to protect a 1-0 lead. What has Van Gaal done...

I think I dislike the high press - 75 minutes of boring football, followed by 10-15 minutes of interesting football when they are too knackered to maintain the press.

Did you just hear that presenter talk about last seasons top 5 all being on Sky this weekend....erm, I think you're missing someone!

They've got a squad to challenge the top 6 according to some (who want to set the bar so high that it would be impossible to praise him for doing well).

theyll be lucky to finish outside the bottom 6, let alone even come close to top 6. theyve lost their best defender, best midfielder and best attacker, so basically their spine. They MAY recover late on when theyve gelled but they're not good enough and they have a short term manager in charge.

theyll be lucky to finish outside the bottom 6, let alone even come close to top 6. theyve lost their best defender, best midfielder and best attacker, so basically their spine. They MAY recover late on when theyve gelled but they're not good enough and they have a short term manager in charge.

That's exactly what I said. They were brick last year and they've lost their two best players to top it off, one of whom was their main source of goals. For a team that has been in a relegation scrap every season for 3 years, that is never a good thing and could spell curtains.

Thats because thy're shiit. Premier League is the most overrated in the history of football. Everyone always acts shocked when the likes of Dynamo Kiev dingdong sides like Everton in the EL.

Lukaku, Kone and Barkley up front are combining really well for Everton.

When Lukaku is motivated he's really hard to stop.. Shame he's so up and down.

Back