• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

It was a bad tackle, but his pathetic attempt at a backflip was probably what hurt the most.

Don't think it was that bad a tackle.

Klopp is still to settle but he has a mountain to climb at Liverpool. Dortmund must feel like a distant dream to him now.

I am in the mood for some football, but I don't think my eyes could handle what will be on show here.

If West Ham win, they will be 3 points behind us. If Liverpool win, they will be just 2 points behind us. So, a draw between these 2 will be a better result for us.

If West Ham win, they will be 3 points behind us. If Liverpool win, they will be just 2 points behind us. So, a draw between these 2 will be a better result for us.

It is, but a West Ham win is a close 2nd. No disrepect to WHU but even 3pts behind I cant see them being the threat that Liverpool will be. Liverpool have played nearly all the bigger teams away and have a better 2nd half than most fixture-wise. Just dont want Liverpool picking up 3 today and starting to gather some momentum

Can't see us getting any favourable results from our rivals this week. Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat us at home but can see Arsenal thrashing them. Can see Leicester and ManU winning as well. Just wish Watford-ManCity will draw and Chelsea will beat Palace who are just 4 points behind us.

Can't see us getting any favourable results from our rivals this week. Saudi Sportswashing Machine beat us at home but can see Arsenal thrashing them. Can see Leicester and ManU winning as well. Just wish Watford-ManCity will draw and Chelsea will beat Palace who are just 4 points behind us.

It looks that way doesn't it. But this season has been so up and down every weekend seems to bring one surprise at least. Having a feeling Palace/Chelsea may pan out a draw, City will finally get their away win, Arsenal and United will win like you say. My outside bet for any dropped points is a draw at Leicester

Back