• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

It's not been a bad Christmas has it. One of the best for Spurs for many many a year
On Christmas Day we were 9pts off the top, 7pts behind Arsenal and level on pts with Palace and United and one ahead of Watford.

Just 4 days later..4pts off top spot, 4pts clear of Palace in 5th, 5 clear of United (and most likely Liverpool) 6 ahead of Watford and crucially 15pts ahead of Chelsea.

We could not have imagined a much better set of results, asking Bournemouth to draw at Emirates was being too greedy.

Lets keep it going in 2016

It's not been a bad Christmas has it. One of the best for Spurs for many many a year
On Christmas Day we were 9pts off the top, 7pts behind Arsenal and level on pts with Palace and United and one ahead of Watford.

Just 4 days later..4pts off top spot, 4pts clear of Palace in 5th, 5 clear of United (and most likely Liverpool) 6 ahead of Watford and crucially 15pts ahead of Chelsea.

We could not have imagined a much better set of results, asking Bournemouth to draw at Emirates was being too greedy.

Lets keep it going in 2016

Been a great Christmas for sure :)

Now for a happy new year...

Sunderland starting XI: Mannone, Jones, Coates, Brown, van Aanholt, Cattermole, M'Vila, Rodwell, Johnson, Borini, Defoe

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Benteke

Could be a classic Allardyce performance and I'm not talking about the team he currently manages.

Do you have to be on the field of play to be offside?

Defoe was off the pitch but was flagged for offside when he came back on.

1-0 the scousers. My word Sunderland are poor, really poor. Their players seem to have no skill or work rare whatsoever. If you have at least one you stand a chance.

I was hoping for Sunderland to nick a point, but my oh my, they are so poor. It seemed that Defoe was the only player capable of executing even the most basic skills. Liverpool weren't much better. Flophino still only has one premier League goal.

Sunderland are awful. Their fans must look at the likes of Watford, Leicester, Palace and just do their nut! No reason that they should be such a mess of a team, yet they are.

Points_Distribution_Table.png

It must be pretty awful to be a Liverpool fan. Not only are you probably from Liverpool (or worse, one of those despicable clams in London who supports that clamfest for no good reason) but you have to watch your team play Pulisball and waste time for 40 mins at home against relegation fodder.

I do rate Klopp, but I'm fairly sure I could coach Pulispool to play the way they do;

When you're on the ball, hoof it to Benteke, when you're not on the ball, cynically hack their players down when there's a break on and pressure the ref out of giving deserved yellows. Whenever the ball goes out of play spend the very longest time possible restarting play, and if one of their players dares to attempt a tackle, roll about like you've been shot and join your rabid fans in screaming for a card to be given out.

Back