• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The most beautiful woman in the world?

to offset the bad joojoo dhsf has brought to this thread, i was forced to try to balance it out with more eye-pleasure
Madalina-Ghenea-modeling-photos-10292011-lead-675x900.jpg

The most beautiful woman in the world?

No.

imo

This thread has turned more in to the women that we like, rather than the hottest woman in the World thread. Anyhows, choosing the hottest woman is very subjective to taste, everyone has their own idea on what is beautiful. I think she is hot and she looks good without much makeup too which always helps swing the vote for women.

She aint that hot. I hate red lipstick.

I actually have a very good friend, a work, who looks very much like her - my friend is Indian tho. Should hook you up. If ya want.

This thread has turned more in to the women that we like, rather than the hottest woman in the World thread. Anyhows, choosing the hottest woman is very subjective to taste, everyone has their own idea on what is beautiful. I think she is hot and she looks good without much makeup too which always helps swing the vote for women.

Definatley agree with that.....just dont tell the lads that 99% of the pictures they put are airbrushed and photoshopped to f#ck. They'll be devastaded.

Its weird, some birds look so f#cking hot in a film, when they are meant to be a normal chick, but when I see them on the red carpet, they look like Pageant Hags. Puts me right off.

Definatley agree with that.....just dont tell the lads that 99% of the pictures they put are airbrushed and photoshopped to f#ck. They'll be devastaded.

And some of the airbrushed photos, you can just tell that they're exactly that, airbrushed! What is the point in a picture that looks like it's been modified? The modification tarnishes the look and leaves an even more fake woman than most of the airbrushed ones. Some of the photos don't even look all that much like who they are meant to be.

Never understand why you take a photo of a great looking woman, and make her look like a cartoon??

Then people are like "Wow, she's flawlesss!"

Well the thread would be rather small if we just named 1 woman each.

Never understand why you take a photo of a great looking woman, and make her look like a cartoon??

Then people are like "Wow, she's flawlesss!"

Flawless women aren't beautiful, part of the beauty of women is their flaws. The flaws are what give a woman that natural appearance.

As for us each having 1, it's why I explained that the thread had diverged from it's original origin, which appeared to be to say how beautiful Monica Bellucci is.

i think this thread underlines the saying : beauty is in the eye of the beholder

cos some of you have a right weird idea of what beautiful women look like !

Back