• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The most beautiful woman in the world?

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Oh yes you would!!!!!!! Words fail me. Good grief! Incredible...as always...bellucci.jpg

why this fudging photo is so small I do not know!!!! Arsecheeks!

meh! she wouldnt even make my top ten. Hell she wouldnt even make the top 20.

I'd rather have these two:
Emma-Watson-Hot-Pictures-.jpg

Keira-Knightley.jpg

Hermione (or whatever her name is) annoys me too much to find her attractive to be honest.

I'd say Kelly lebrock in wierd science comes close. You have to watch it to appreciate it...

I think you were very optimistic posting this in Random. Vice den would be more appropriate.

I don't know why, but dark haired girls are not doing it for me...

No? really? gay fudger.

I am not a blonde fan at all. Dark haired girls are more mysterious, sexier, alluring.

Dont get me wrong id fudge anyone be it blondie, ginger, red hair, brunette, no hair or a fudgein mohawk BUT Brunettes just turn me on man.

No? really? gay fudger.

I am not a blonde fan at all. Dark haired girls are more mysterious, sexier, alluring.

Dont get me wrong id fudge anyone be it blondie, ginger, red hair, brunette, no hair or a fudgein mohawk BUT Brunettes just turn me on man.

This

I'd rather have these two:
Emma-Watson-Hot-Pictures-.jpg
Are you having a laugh? I've never understood the fascination with Emma Watson, she is nothing special at all. If she wasn't famous and I saw her walking down the street, I would probably give her a six.

Agree with DHSF about dark-haired girls, so alluring.

Rihanna, Kate Beckinsale, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Freida Pinto, Eva Mendes... some off the top of my head that I find sexier than Monica Bellucci.

Rihanna, Kate Beckinsale, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Freida Pinto, Eva Mendes... some off the top of my head that I find sexier than Monica Bellucci.

Rihanna? really? she is definitely sluttier but seriously she isnt actually that hot. I went to the O2 gig last year, was in the VIP section so got to see her up close - have you seen her forehead? its fudgein gigantic dude. She is fit but not sexy.

Each to their own. just one less competition for me for the girls i do like.

I don't care what any of you think. I'm certainly not a 'gay fudger' for not liking dark haired girls, infact my ex girlfriend had dark hair, probably why i dumped her.

And Emma Watson is beautiful, anyone who thinks differently are the 'gay fudgers'

I hate you all. Emma Watson FTW

:ross:

Emma Watson has that young schoolboy look about her in my opinion. Each to their own Glen, I'm not criticising!

I have a thing for Carla Bruni. I know she's not the most beautifal woman in the world but I wouldn't say no.

I don't care what any of you think. I'm certainly not a 'gay fudger' for not liking dark haired girls, infact my ex girlfriend had dark hair, probably why i dumped her.

And Emma Watson is beautiful, anyone who thinks differently are the 'gay fudgers'

I hate you all. Emma Watson FTW

Glen - you still got your ex girlfriends number by any chance?

Back