• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

if Harry was on the pitch at the end yesterday surely he would have gobbled the Sissoko chance and got his hattrick. Shearer kinda has a point. Look at Lukaku and how many late late goals he gets

the game was won, it’s not about how many goals individuals get as long as the team wins

personal achievements are irrelevant in team sport

True... hopefully Kane wins something even more glorious than the Golden Boot this season, to make up for those injury time tap-ins that he's missing out on.

if Harry was on the pitch at the end yesterday surely he would have gobbled the Sissoko chance and got his hattrick. Shearer kinda has a point. Look at Lukaku and how many late late goals he gets
Shearer is saying that from a personal view point, but it's about what's best for the team.

Got to laugh of MOTD. The only focus they had on our game, was that Lloris won us the game! And that in a game we had 73% posession, 6-1 in shots on target, 18-5 total shots and 9-5 in corners. Yeah, we were really just hanging on the ropes and leaving it to Lloris to save us.....

Wright is really good.

Properly decent bloke.

I have always liked Wright ( both as a player and a pundit) now i have never met him but i have a friend ( met him while riding) called Nicky Bootz, he is a bike builder and he and Wrighty did a tv program about riding across the states on Harleys.

According to him Wrighty never stopped moaning and bitching the whole journey, and at the end said he was close to laying one on him. Again he said he had never met a limey who was so conceited about his self.

Back