• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

The main problem with MOTD is the staleness, you pretty much know what they are going to say, particulary with Hansen and Shearer.

They need a bigger depth of rotation, maybe include a a celeb every now and then like Ray Winston, or even twunts like Piers Morgan who probably wouldn't hold back for his dislike for Wenger.

Gabby Logan should get promoted from Football focus too.

I don't think that Ray Winston or Piers Morgan have anything to say about football that is worth listening too. It is bad enough having to see Winston's giant mug numerous times every game on Sky.

I agree about Logan though, she is tons better than Linekar.

akf8w6

Oh here we go. The slate every pundit thread. Because we all know so much more about football on here dont we, I enjoy all of the in depth tactical discussion threads we have on here, they tell me so much more than the pundits do. :rolleyes:

All we need is the "they should get *insert random foreign person* he gives much more insight" comments and that should complete the thread.

The main problem with MOTD is the staleness, you pretty much know what they are going to say, particulary with Hansen and Shearer.

They need a bigger depth of rotation, maybe include a a celeb every now and then like Ray Winston, or even twunts like Piers Morgan who probably wouldn't hold back for his dislike for Wenger.

Gabby Logan should get promoted from Football focus too

Worst suggestions ever.

As far as Gabby getting promoted... "two sugars"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0ueEI4OBQ

Whats that... tastes like someone brick in your tea does it.

Now, someone bricking in my tea is much more appealing than watching gabby chat to piers and ray about the weekend football on the main highlights show.

Come on... I don't mean to be rude but...

Now, someone bricking in my tea is much more appealing than watching gabby chat to piers and ray about the weekend football on the main highlights show.

Come on... I don't mean to be rude but...

If you video this happening, I would probably watch it rather than the punditry, just because I cannot imagine the skill it takes to aim the turd into the mug and...oh, err...:eek::oops:

Re: Any AVI/MPEG Version of MOTD ?

Was Harry on Motd tonight?

Would have been interesting to hear.

Back