• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

Alan fudgeing Green.
I have no doubt his commentary is dubbed on after the event. The timing of anything he's says makes no sense, he's waiting for things to happen that he knows are gonna happen.
It doesnt sound anything like his radio commentary.
And "Dela Alli". Does he think he's Italian?

None of the MOTD commentry is done live, its all overdubbed on afterwards.

We're on before Liverpool tonight :eek:

@GaryLineker
MOTD running order: ManC/Lei, Tot/Wat, Liv/Sun, Sto/Eve, AV/Nor, New/WBA, Sou/WHU, Swa/CP. It's another cracking show @BBCOne 10.30

Seeing Slaven Bilic always gives me the impression that I might just be looking at a man who is armed.

They do.

There's some guy in Abu Dhabi who buys 10k tickets every week at £500 each. Never turns up though.

Emirates Marketing Project's defeat by Leicester on Saturday was watched by a record attendance at the Etihad Stadium but questions have been asked after empty seats appeared to still be on display.

It was announced that a near-capacity crowd of 54,693 turned up to see City lose 3-1 as Leicester moved six points clear at the top of the Barclays Premier League.

Yet spare seats were still visible during the potential title decider with traffic issues being blamed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eats-visible-despite-near-capacity-crowd.html

What is the running order today? Start with the two games between the top four, with chronological order a reasonable way, or the latest Liverpool are back game (aka mid-table club against relegated club who gave given up)?

Back