• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

.... and he is left-footed, but both were with his right foot.

For what it's worth.

FA should call him in for a chat.

Glad to see Jenas mention how James McClean got away with a similar red card challenge on Dembele the other week :mad:

There is no difference in those pathetic attempts of a "tackle". He should be banned for a long time! fudging disgraceful!

Did anyone watch the FA Cup 3rd round highlights on MOTD tonight?
The TWUNT was on there discussing Everton's match vs Dagenham & Redbridge and he mispronounced Steven Pienaar as Steven Penis!:D
Gabby Logan and Trevor Sinclair, could barely keep a straight face alongside him; 2 mins later they laughed as though about something else and it was surely about that!
I hope somebody is making a copy of that sequence now and putting it on Youtube before the Beeb no doubt edit the iplayer version...

Did anyone watch the FA Cup 3rd round highlights on MOTD tonight?
The TWUNT was on there discussing Everton's match vs Dagenham & Redbridge and he mispronounced Steven Pienaar as Steven Penis!:D
Gabby Logan and Trevor Sinclair, could barely keep a straight face alongside him; 2 mins later they laughed as though about something else and it was surely about that!
I hope somebody is making a copy of that sequence now and putting it on Youtube before the Beeb no doubt edit the iplayer version...

Not his only mistake tonight

2nn7f6.jpg

Two Gooners on MOTD panel tonight:

Ian Wright and....

Tim Sherwood!!:eek:
Thankfully I had my fix courtesy of Sarah Jane Mee on Sky Sports as we were the Game of the Day.

@SkySarahJane
#SNF Game of the Day 8pm SS1 @SkyFootball
#CrystalPalace v #Spurs
#MatchChoice 10pm #Leicester v #Stoke front screen - rest via red button

Alan fudging Green.
I have no doubt his commentary is dubbed on after the event. The timing of anything he's says makes no sense, he's waiting for things to happen that he knows are gonna happen.
It doesnt sound anything like his radio commentary.
And "Dela Alli". Does he think he's Italian?

How to fill up the full slot from a United game: Show players getting treatment and at least 2 minutes of build up to every half chance, like a cross that is headed clear.

Tim: "Townsend would be an incredible signing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. He can win games, enough games to keep them up."

i was waiting to hear sherwood mouth off about his connections and surprisingly the only one he really mentioned was how well he knew Bassong. sums him up really

Back