• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

That's understandable for this season but even in past seasons they've shown United winning by a goal or two over entertaining games that we've had. He says it's good to avoid being on it when the relegation battle reaches it's climax but the only time a team in a relegation battle make the first game is when they're playing one of the top 4.

Still though, I am happy with the lack of attention we've been getting. It set us up well last time we made top four. Although now we've had five in the England squad that attention might increase.

Like it did the last time (recently - maybe one for question of the day) ....... or not . That said, higher technical quality and much younger now.

Maybe if they cut all the dumb angle replays, video effects and dire music they wouldn't have to rush around.
Oh and do we really have to told THREE TIMES during each show what's coming up, and in case you are five we have a natty graphic to help you understand and keep your attention.
I tune in to watch FOOTBALL, not a football themed Take Hart, (showing my age there). Really annoys me. Just n case no one noticed.

There speaks a man who is bitter that they haven't shown any of his Harry Kane drawings that he has sent into the programme.

There speaks a man who is bitter that they haven't shown any of his Harry Kane drawings that he has sent into the programme.
I'll be watching, and they turn up in next day years turner prize there'll be trouble !!!!!!

Now I've got that little tune in my head now.... Join in everyone

Underwhelming analysis of our game on motd bearing in mind the complete dominance we showed. They were more concerned about a general discussion on "the press" than any great praise for Spurs.

Schmeical comes across well though.

Agreed. We were struggling to score and grinding out a few results, but now we are scoring a decent number of goals while keeping a sound defence. Let people remember the early games as long as possible.

I'm beginning to think that opening game was a blessing in disguise. If we were unbeaten the hype would be ridiculous and even football pundits obsessed with Klopp and van flat-face could miss it. I also suspect the pressure of us being unbeaten would have led to more dropped points.

MOTD2 analysis - West Ham should have kicked it long to Caroll more.
Sam-Allardyce-001.jpg

Four goal fests, a Sunderland revival and another boring United draw. Which do we think will be up first?

Four goal fests, a Sunderland revival and another boring United draw. Which do we think will be up first?

Think by rights it should be Bournemouth v Everton 6 goals, late drama. Palace/Saudi Sportswashing Machine although 6 goals it was one-way traffic.
But bet your bottom dollar it will be City first, then United, then the rest with Sunderland/Stoke last

Lineker pulling some strings to ensure his home town club are first up... Or the Beeb just going with ManU by default...

@GaryLineker: MOTD running order: Lei/ManU, CP/New, Bou/Eve, ManC/Sou, AV/Wat, Sun/Sto. It's a humdinger! Great games, top stories. @BBCOne 10.20

We never seem to get Lineker on MOTD, we either play Sundays or when we play Saturdays someone is filling in for him.

Utd vs Norwich is the first game which is abit brick in all honesty.

Back