• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane, The Finale

Hear, hear.

Finally, John Pratt gets some love. A real trier, that guy.

I agree, he used to run his heart out for our club but so many fans used to slag him off. I guess that shows its not just the modern fan who can not see or appreciate a player who gives his all for the badge.

You're right. Shelf-Side, 70s v Wolves, some bright spark shouted out "CVNT YOU PRATT!". Everybody laughed at the time but I really never understood all the dislike.
True he had to ship a lot of brick but as mentioned in the Lost Chants thread there was eventually a bit of affection for him.

He's here he'there, he's evry-fudging-where, Johnny Pratt, Johnny Pratt (to The Quartermasters Store tune).

That's seriously impressive! Well it is to me but then I'm not a statistics geek. Maybe somebody could give comparables (Arse, MUFC, Liverpool etc).

West Ham at their new ground should be interesting.

Depending on where the club statistician is seated, I'd take the numbers with a pinch of salt though.

That's seriously impressive! Well it is to me but then I'm not a statistics geek. Maybe somebody could give comparables (Arse, MUFC, Liverpool etc).
It's not impressive to me... won about 1500, drew about 500, lost about 500.

So from 2500 games, fans came away frustrated 1000 times, 40% of the time!

This season in the Prem was 17 from 19 wins = 89% happy.

Just put this in the NDP thread.......thought i'd put it in here as well.......

Jeez.....i've just come up with the best idea ever and it's all too late.....

The back edge of the new South stand will probably be somewhere near to the half way line of the old pitch....

What we should have done is kept the current South stand and south-east shelfside corner and turned it into a hotel but kept the bars, the roof and all the seats (and even the shelfside blue pillar:))....what a place to have a pre-match drink, sit in the old seats, shoot the breeze, have a sing song as you look out on the new glass behemoth and the new south wall, the home of the vocal support.

It would still leave plenty of space in front for a plaza/community space and even provides another 6000 seat venue for concerts, theatre, basketball, beach soccer, screenings etc

Damn this is such a good idea. Anyone got Levy's email?

(basically because we don't have to say goodbye to everything)

Just put this in the NDP thread.......thought i'd put it in here as well.......

Jeez.....i've just come up with the best idea ever and it's all too late.....

The back edge of the new South stand will probably be somewhere near to the half way line of the old pitch....

What we should have done is kept the current South stand and south-east shelfside corner and turned it into a hotel but kept the bars, the roof and all the seats (and even the shelfside blue pillar:))....what a place to have a pre-match drink, sit in the old seats, shoot the breeze, have a sing song as you look out on the new glass behemoth and the new south wall, the home of the vocal support.

It would still leave plenty of space in front for a plaza/community space and even provides another 6000 seat venue for concerts, theatre, basketball, beach soccer, screenings etc

Damn this is such a good idea. Anyone got Levy's email?

(basically because we don't have to say goodbye to everything)

Aren't two big, f*ck-off residential buildings going up on the exact same spot? That bit of the plan stood out to me because I wondered how that big 'London panorama' roof access thing would work with two residential towers blocking the views - thus, I'm sure those buildings are included somewhere, and I suspect they are going to be where the old South Stand is now.

Aren't two big, f*ck-off residential buildings going up on the exact same spot? That bit of the plan stood out to me because I wondered how that big 'London panorama' roof access thing would work with two residential towers blocking the views - thus, I'm sure those buildings are included somewhere, and I suspect they are going to be where the old South Stand is now.
Oh i know all that..........its new apartments or a beautiful link to the past (i'm romanticising:))

Anyhow who wants to live in effing Tottenham anyway?

zfLqgdV.jpg

7zyEcAI.jpg

MzMvlFS.jpg

Bh7d97s.jpg

BXXwmcT.jpg

uUIFWgm.jpg

cvO3PG8.jpg

pCRtT6v.jpg

ewM1kdj.jpg

MIhxqzk.jpg

ErLpOmy.jpg

Back