• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane, The Finale

BMJ was there, saw a pic of him with 'Arry and Pleat.

C_zajHoXkAEN9hD.jpg

Came through the youth ranks as well, didn't he? Great servant to the club, and I remember him seeming to come into his own when Gerry Francis put him back in the side. He managed to make a big difference for us in some difficult times.

He was a good goal scorer as a youth, didn't have much pace. He scored on his debut against Sheff Wed, but lack of pace limited his chances up front and he adapt well to playing for the team in midfield.

WOW,WOW,WOW

No one who knows me says i have a soft heart and get emotional, i have said that leaving WHL is no big deal because since i first walked into the Lane in 1962 i have seen most of the ground change and get updated and this is just another upgrade.

Well i was wrong after being there and seeing the emotion around me yesterday i must admit my eyes were full of tears, and seeing that rainbow over the stand at the end finished me off. What is the old saying about gold being at the end of a rainbow well that is where we are headed.

Seeing all those greats on the pitch ( and i have seen all of them play in the flesh) made me relise what memories i have and how Spurs have been a MAJOR part of my life ( that may sound sad to people around me over the years who have not lived it like me, especially my ex wives).

What a great day and it will remain a day i will NEVER forget.
Ha ha. You old softie.

Ha ha that is AMAZING! I can't believe he'd wear a Waitrose cap in public, what a twunt

Attention to detail. Fair play.

I was focused on the big overhanging bare belliy on the right hand side of the photo. But on closer inspection it is an elbow. A fat elbow.

Probably things along the lines of:

How's my hair?
I could get more dosh at Emirates Marketing Project.
Could I really learn Spanish?
How's my hair?
I'd like to smash that bird from Nando's in Chigwell.
Ball. Shoot. Score.
How's my hair?
I still have room for another tat.
How's my hair?

I was talking about the current players in the tunnel. Not the wonderful Daveed. :)

Back