• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Italian Football Thread

Interesting game about to start between Napoli and Lazio. CL qualification at stake.

(yes I will watch anything now)

Interesting game about to start between Napoli and Lazio. CL qualification at stake.

(yes I will watch anything now)

Is it decided on head to head rather than goal difference? Lazio are 3 points and more than a few goals ahead IIRC.

So saw a quote to the effect that this will be the first time in about 60 years, neither Milan team will be in Europe

Sad to see that, they were incredible in the 90's. Look at the starting line up from the 99 uefa cup final.

Parma_vs_Marseille_1999-05-12.jpg

Watching Iago Falque play for Roma against Madrid in a friendly.. He's just about been the best player on the pitch, a real threat.

Was it a mistake letting him go?

Whatever happened to Ashley Cole that he has become an outcast at Roma? He probably had all sorts of offers before he chose Roma and now a year later you hardly hear about him.

I haven't watched Italian football for a long time but what's happened to him, Did he have a terrible season last year? and if so, how come clubs weren't trying left, right and centre to get him during the transfer window?

Ps. Not that I wanted him here, or even like him but he can't have become a bad Left back can he?

This could be the most interesting european league this season, Juve lost some key players and early results bear that out, the Milan's have spent and should be closer, Napoli, Lazio and Roma should all be challenging again.

My dyslexia really just kicked in, I read "The Italian Food Thread"......now some would say that would make a great thread.

OT Serie A is going to real fun and very open this term.

All games have ended 2-2...

Crikey - I remember the footie-pools as a kid, it would never have been this easy! fix??

Dig up this old fossil.

Did anyone watch Inter/Lazio the other night, Felipe Melo was a red card waiting to happen all night and eventually went for this:

o_O

I'd be checking he didn't have a couple of quid on it.

Back