• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Is Sander Berge gettable and would he be a good fit?

I reckon he's very gettable, and although I haven't seen a whole lot of him, what I have seen of him, he's got a bit of Dier in him, strong and positions himself well. He's also a very good passer of the ball, and clearly got a footballing brain, orchestrating the midfield and spreading the ball well around from deeper positions. Not exactly quick though, but he doesn't necessarily need to be.

Not sure if he's really at the level we require, hard to really evaluate seeing him playing against say Armenia for Norway. He'd be an interesting signing though, I'd be happy to give him a chance.

I reckon he's very gettable, and although I haven't seen a whole lot of him, what I have seen of him, he's got a bit of Dier in him, strong and positions himself well. He's also a very good passer of the ball, and clearly got a footballing brain, orchestrating the midfield and spreading the ball well around from deeper positions. Not exactly quick though, but he doesn't necessarily need to be.

Not sure if he's really at the level we require, hard to really evaluate seeing him playing against say Armenia for Norway. He'd be an interesting signing though, I'd be happy to give him a chance.

Like Dele then

I can see Jose binning (or trying to) bin off a large number of the current squad. - I think there is about 12/13 that are safe.

I think only safe players are: Son, Kane, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Sessegnon, Ndombele, Lamela, and Lucas Moura. The others may or may not go with varying % chances to go. Lamela may even go but as he has good work rate then feel Mourinho may keep. I would note that this includes only senior players and not youth.

I think only safe players are: Son, Kane, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Sessegnon, Ndombele, Lamela, and Lucas Moura. The others may or may not go with varying % chances to go. Lamela may even go but as he has good work rate then feel Mourinho may keep. I would note that this includes only senior players and not youth.

Think he might keep toby around for a year or so.

What happened to our supposed interest in Jared Bowen at Hull?
The lad hadn’t stopped scoring from out wide for a season and a half now. 22yo I think.

Looks ready to step up, and being English may not need the entire 3 year Tottenham settling in period, which would be a real bonus. You know, having a player to use within the same decade that you actually signed him and everything.

What happened to our supposed interest in Jared Bowen at Hull?
The lad hadn’t stopped scoring from out wide for a season and a half now. 22yo I think.

Looks ready to step up, and being English may not need the entire 3 year Tottenham settling in period, which would be a real bonus. You know, having a player to use within the same decade that you actually signed him and everything.

Skilful but too small. Another KWP in the PL. Not an upgrade. Need someone better.

Given that the following are not good enough by members or are leaving who should we get to replace the 7 or 8 players with the £80-100m we might get for them?

Eriksen
Lamela
Wanyama
Dier
Alderweireld
Walker Peters
Rose
Aurier

Plus that cover for striker.

Easy question for our scouting experts.

Given that the following are not good enough by members or are leaving who should we get to replace the 7 or 8 players with the £80-100m we might get for them?

Eriksen
Lamela
Wanyama
Dier
Alderweireld
Walker Peters
Rose
Aurier

Plus that cover for striker.

Easy question for our scouting experts.

I might be being pessimistic but I think we'd struggle to get 80m from that lot.

Eriksen and Alderweireld will be leaving for free. Wanyama's contract doesn't have long to run and there is no demand for him. The rest are 10m - 15m sea I think optimistically. Even Rose has little value at this point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I might be being pessimistic but I think we'd struggle to get 80m from that lot.

Eriksen and Alderweireld will be leaving for free. Wanyama's contract doesn't have long to run and there is no demand for him. The rest are 10m - 15m sea I think optimistically. Even Rose has little value at this point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I totally agree, but many deluded members would disagree and I didn't want to upset them.

Back