• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Honestly never heard of him, but purely based on the old BS radar - this one seemed much more typically our sort of move than the talk of Koulibaly.

Though I cannot comment on the players quality (Id be interested if anyone can) I think its much more our style of transfer business.
I've seen just glimpses of him, but reading through some Italian reports, he's likened to Bonucci, and was bought to be his natural successor. Then they bought De Ligt as well... But training with the likes Chiellini and Bonucci, he's probably well schooled in the dark arts.

I've seen just glimpses of him, but reading through some Italian reports, he's likened to Bonucci, and was bought to be his natural successor. Then they bought De Ligt as well... But training with the likes Chiellini and Bonucci, he's probably well schooled in the dark arts.
Didnt he do some kind of some kind of skate in a game that tinkled people off
Turkey are producing some great youngsters again

I can see Jose binning (or trying to) bin off a large number of the current squad. - I think there is about 12/13 that are safe.

Centrally or any of the other attacking positions. He'd walk in, play alongside Dier or Ndombele if they're ever fit. Rotate with Alli perhaps?
He's good enough defensively to partner Ndombele in our deep midfield duo? If so sign him up (even though I don't see it happening).

He's good enough defensively to partner Ndombele in our deep midfield duo? If so sign him up (even though I don't see it happening).

Comparisons have been drawn between Havertz and former Leverkusen players such as Michael Ballack, Toni Kroos and Arturo Vidal, and German media describe him as a combination of the lot and an Alleskönner – a player who can do everything.

Youngest ever player and goalscorer for Leverkusen too. He can do it all.

Why are people thinking we are interested in forward players? With the possible exception of backup for Kane, surely all our transfer business should be about our defence in the next couple of windows. Our problem isn’t scoring goals, it’s stopping them!!!

Would love us to sign Ndidi but can’t see it happening.

Does anyone know who Camavinga is? He’s looking a great prospect.

Back