• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

United are clearly smashing it then this season and no goals have been conceded from his side I assume?

I’ve watched them play twice and he has looked ok. Didnt offer anything of note against the mighty southampton even with ten men. He did ok vs wolves but was spending the second half back peddling like most of his team
Guess it’s best to judge when they play anyone decent
Whatever...

Been linked to him for a long time, and now he is getting games and apparently doing well - so it wouldnt be a major surprise to see us go in for him.

Although he has about 3.5 years on his contract so wont come cheap

Just saying AWB hasn’t shown any more in a United shirt than KWP has in a spurs shirt. KWP IMO won’t be first choice once Foyth is fit anyway

People got so excited about his stats last season forgetting he was playing in a very very defensive side

United have bought in him and Maguire and look no better defensively (yes their new but they also cost £130m)

AWB has shown much more than KWP and I think he’s done well.

United fans say he’s the stand out player and it could be worse if not for him.

AWB has shown much more than KWP and I think he’s done well.

United fans say he’s the stand out player and it could be worse if not for him.

Maybe they do

The lads I know have been only impressed by one player and that’s been Daniel James

They haven’t been impressed with their defence (but haven’t singled out a player as the reason)... and they think their midfield is awful

I don’t think AWB is a poor player. He looks solid and decent but I think as I’ve said before we over hype some players and under hype others in this country. AWB has clearly struggled with his passing in the Southampton game which could be his lack of options in front of him or possibly poor play form him (they were playing 10 men and the player his side got sent off didn’t he?)

KWP has been solid in every game he has played. He has attacked as well as most and defended as well as most. He has actually been boring which is sometimes what you want from a FB.

Been linked to him for a long time, and now he is getting games and apparently doing well - so it wouldnt be a major surprise to see us go in for him.

Although he has about 3.5 years on his contract so wont come cheap

I can't see us signing another youth RB to add to KWP and Foyth. I'd be fairly sure we'll look at the hitting their prime 22/23 YO market, like with Ndombele and Celso

Youcef Atal at Nice was the main person we were being linked with at the end of the window, and he fits that profile.

Absolutely.

He’s top tackler in the PL by 6

I remember a player having the best tackle stats not that long ago... he played for Swansea at the time then Everton and everyone thought he was great. Turned out he was making those tackles because he kept in losing the call. Not saying that’s the train here.... just that it’s another stat that can be misleading

I'm not a stats user when it comes to football.
Just watch player and see strength and weaknesses.

Well yes and no, stats are fine but are more often then not used wrongly ( mostly to try and prove a point the user is trying to push). And they seldom tell the whole story if used that way.

I remember a player having the best tackle stats not that long ago... he played for Swansea at the time then Everton and everyone thought he was great. Turned out he was making those tackles because he kept in losing the call. Not saying that’s the train here.... just that it’s another stat that can be misleading

I believe Mustafi had better defensive stats than VVD last season...

Back