• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "He looks good, we should sign him" thread

I know someone put the thread up, but Hakim Ziyech really looks like he could go places. Playing as part of our front quartet, he'd get goals though I have no idea about his workrate.

The Boufal rumours have all dried up though that might be because of his knee injury.

Thought the reason the scouser were happy to let Sterling go was because I be was going to be better?

Have we ever signed a Turkish player, I can't think of one

think we had a Turkish youth player a while back - one of the regulars on here predicted him to be a future star iirc

think we had a Turkish youth player a while back - one of the regulars on here predicted him to be a future star iirc
Yaser Kasim? Midfielder who Bankrupt iirc said would make it big

Kasim is from Iraq though.

I think Sherwood recommended him to his mate at Swindon and he has not been heard of since.
If we're talking about Kasim here then it is the classic story of bad advice from agent/parent. He was offered a reasonable contract at Spurs and was on a decent path at our club. His nose was pushed out of joint a little by Bostock's arrival and I believe the thoughts were that he should be receiving a contract more akin to Bostock's one. Kasim ended up leaving Spurs, but the expected big contract offers did not arrive. I think he then wasted a key portion of his development years chasing bigger contracts, instead of going to a club that had a path to first team football mapped out to him.

Reactions: DTA
So with Chelsea looking to sign Diego Lopez, it could be that Asmir Begovic might be available. If the Chavs are willing to deal, worth pursuing as backup to Lloris?

Back