• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

It needs to be
I don’t see it unless we do what Italy did as a country
The worse thing is UEFA ain’t exactly reacting to the issue across Europe

I think that it is a matter for national governments. I'd expect an announcement of a ban on large public events next week. I'd guess that it will probably last until after Easter.

I think that it is a matter for national governments. I'd expect an announcement of a ban on large public events next week. I'd guess that it will probably last until after Easter.
I’m still convinced the reason they haven’t done it yet is because of Cheltenham

If it was someone more expendable - Sean Dyche, old Roy over at Palace, or Tyneside Brucie - they'd probably opt to continue playing.

But ARSENAL?! Now there's an important club. Suddenly it's a serious issue to continue playing.

Because they are so snugly planted up the manager's backside, I'm betting several self-important Arsenal-based journalists will be forced into isolation. And if they've come in contact with other journos, they'll be locked up, too.

Here's hoping Charlie Eccleshare is one. Fcukin' ass clown working the Spurs beat for The Athletic.

Arsenal have been encouraged to sign Burnley's New Zealand striker Chris Wood, 28, as a replacement for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 30, if the Gabon international decides to leave this summer

Back