• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

"He was one of the greatest talents I met. Because of injuries, he now plays for West Ham and not a big European club."

he's a clam even when he is not trying to be a clam.

We go back above them but no players going on about it on social media
No stupid posts from our official media team
Shows the real difference between the two clubs right now

Yeah let’s keep our heads down, finish above them and say little. I was a bit annoyed at Rose earlier in the season after losing at their kip saying “Well let’s see who finishes higher in the table” or something along those lines. Don’t bother ourselves with those clams. Just do it. They’ll know and we’ll know.

Bring on AFTV.

giphy.gif

I got over excited on ArseMania...

Dave123 said:
Complete bottle job. All we're good for is putting the pressure on - and we don't even do that half the time. Probably another 6th placed finish and mickey mouse Scandiavian Euro League next season where we'll the semi final and get demolished by the first decent side we're drawn against.

Dave123 said:
How are we going to fill out our generic souless bowl next season when we're basically a mid table side?

We already have half the ground empty and still pretend its full when the attendance figures are announced.

What a joke. At least our atmospheres already suited to the funeral we're having!

We go back above them but no players going on about it on social media
No stupid posts from our official media team
Shows the real difference between the two clubs right now

For a few seasons they haven't bothered me as much. Then they got that clown shoe Aubameyang, then I realized during the recent NLD that I actually hated them deeply again, then their clammy fans started chirping up, then tossler put that stupid fudging mask on, then I realized that more than any recent season, to finish above them this season in the top 4 would make me a very happy, gloaty bastard.

For a few seasons they haven't bothered me as much. Then they got that clown shoe Aubameyang, then I realized during the recent NLD that I actually hated them deeply again, then their clammy fans started chirping up, then tossler put that stupid fudging mask on, then I realized that more than any recent season, to finish above them this season in the top 4 would make me a very happy, gloaty bastard.
Too right. Best thing is they've tried putting us down saying we celebrate finishing ahead of them, they celebrate winning cups. Yet when they went ahead of us in the league for all of what a day or two, they couldn't stop going on about it - and Ozil who they couldnt stop dissing all of a sudden became a cult hero because he said on TV after the game he's happy to be ahead of Spurs. So when the end of season comes and we are yet again ahead of them, damn straight we will be doing some gloating.....

Too right. Best thing is they've tried putting us down saying we celebrate finishing ahead of them, they celebrate winning cups. Yet when they went ahead of us in the league for all of what a day or two, they couldn't stop going on about it - and Ozil who they couldnt stop dissing all of a sudden became a cult hero because he said on TV after the game he's happy to be ahead of Spurs. So when the end of season comes and we are yet again ahead of them, damn straight we will be doing some gloating.....

Amen to that!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Just enjoy them getting done by Napoli and then Watford, wheels will come off just as they were getting all c0cky again. Phucking melts.

Back