• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

"wait wait, eets stuck, I have sweets, and a kitten, damn zeep"

"hurry up mister, at this rate I'll be legal age before you show me"

if anyone, anyone, should forget about this bunch of numpty's

wait till they start slagging around "back in our shadow"

No, no, no, no … just no ! We need to play with intensity at their place if we don't want to get rail roaded again

It's all I'm getting forever in our shadow, we will go back above them in the next week, it's one game, yes a big game but one game

and WTF was that lap of honour by the players about, pathetic

It's all I'm getting forever in our shadow, we will go back above them in the next week, it's one game, yes a big game but one game

and WTF was that lap of honour by the players about, pathetic

Everybody must remember, they Arsenal and thier fans have been battered and totally demoralised by Spurs being in the ascendancy over the past few seasons and today is a little bit of payback.

We would be exactly the same!

Not so sure!
They are much more combative now!
Can see them giving us a run this season in the top four!
Chelsea will need to improve!

Their squad is no where near good enough to maintain that level all season

They have some capable players but would be relying in no injuries

Torreira is class and Aubamayang was always gonna score plenty in this league
Leno looks dodgy though I have to say

Remember reading similar stuff on here about Liverpool when they started their upward curve. Arsenal are improving and it’s not going to be easy to finish above them.

Remember reading similar stuff on here about Liverpool when they started their upward curve. Arsenal are improving and it’s not going to be easy to finish above them.

It shouldn’t be easy their not mugs
But their squad depth isn’t there
The played out if their skin today and credit to them
But they have limoed over the line in other games
aumeyang has apparently scored with every brick he has had on target in the league now .... that’s scary if he maintains that for a season

I think Torreira is a dirty bastard. Good dynamo, but dirty. Twice he jumped in two footed. Dean missed both. Dean also missed Dele getting kicked every single time he was on the ball...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think Torreira is a dirty bastard. Good dynamo, but dirty. Twice he jumped in two footed. Dean missed both. Dean also missed Dele getting kicked every single time he was on the ball...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I thought he was exceptionally good
Exactly the kind of player all the really big boys need

Agree they kicked Dele but then we didn’t maximise anything from those “kicks”

I thought he was exceptionally good
Exactly the kind of player all the really big boys need

Agree they kicked Dele but then we didn’t maximise anything from those “kicks”

He is not nearly as good as he looks right now IMO. He will get found out. I am fully prepared to revisit this in 12 months time, when I think he will have been found out as rather more average than it might appear. You know me, I will happily admit if I am wrong.

Have to agree - but I don’t see too much wrong with them if Emery can get that defence playing like Sunday long term.
Much better than last season that’s for sure. But they truly didn’t need much sorting and they have MONEY.
But will Gazidis spend, if they do they can go further.

Back