• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Be good to see a stat on where Arsenal would be without their last-gasp wins. Swear they would be midtable. Hate how they constantly get away with it, especially at our expense

They play for every minute of every game, it's a good quality to have, for a supposed fragile team they don't give up too much

Yep. I will know when we have made it because we will get wins like that. Was hoping we would get a last minute winner against west brom.

I think it is the pressure they put on teams makes them crack. We have periods but despite how many times they put up the word relentless around the ground we do not seem to be.

This made me laugh.

24852287_417898428613513_9051703611706474868_n.jpg

Five days ago: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has insisted that, unlike Tottenham Hotspur counterpart Mauricio Pochettino, he is refusing to give up on his side's Premier League title chances just yet.

Today: Wenger does a Pochettino and admits it is unrealistic for the Gunners to talk about winning the Premier League title.

I wonder will Sanchez or Igor depart in this looming transfer window. I wouldn't mind Sanchez going to City. They have too many players of similar quality to him already and they can't play them all. He'll improve their squad but not their team IMO.

How many times can Sanchez get away with not looking, backheeling the ball and giving it away in dangerous positions?

I reckon both Sanchez and Ozil will be there until the summer. Both will have a great WC and then look for a big money move elsewhere. Was looking forward to watching Arsenal fan TV today - I am sure "blud, fam" will be apoplectic with only getting a draw against the Spammers. He'll probably be calling for Wenger to be put in the Tower and have the key thrown away.

Personally I think Wenger and Bold are doing a marvellous job and long may it continue. Can't see them getting top 4 this year again, happy to see them back in the Europa league. I think 2nd through to 4th will be between us, Utd and the Chavs - Arse and the 'dippers just aren't up to much.

I've not seen any AFTV for a while, I'd assumed they had accepted reality and were not making tits of themselves anymore

Back