• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

arsenal-fan-tv-troopz.jpg

First time since 2012 that Arse have lost a PL game in injury time, apparently. Lucky clams.
Wow. I wonder how many times they have won in injury time. It seems to happen a lot. Actually I don't give a fudge about that now I think about it.

There is a pretty stubborn refusal to learn, isnt there?

They have had persistent issues, and persistently refused to address them. Instead focusing on areas of strength to make marginal (if any) gains.

Wenger lacks vision. That is why Fergie was always better.

Fergie removed himself from the intricacies of coaching. He sat one step above, over seeing, watching, making sure things were right. He was able to have a vision of what should be because he was high enough to see everything. And over the years he shuffled his coaches to reach his aims. He developed a number of excellent sides as a result. That re-generation of teams is probably his greatest achievement IMO.

Then people compare Wenger to him. Aside from longevity any comparison is laughable.

Last edited:
Back