• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

This sums it up

SPEND BIG TO WIN THE FANS

What happened to fans loving the club whatever? I actually can not even put in words what this brick means when I see it, on any club

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 30
“It was an insult to buy Mesut Ozil when we’ve got Jack Wheelchair there, who is every bit as good,” Adams told Standard Sport.

“If I’d been Jack I’d have knocked on Arsene’s door and said ‘why the hell are you spending £40m on this player when I can do it just as well’.

“A lot of fans have questioned Ozil and his desire to win. When you’ve got a player and you’re giving them lots of money they have to contribute.”

9760522.gif

“It was an insult to buy Mesut Ozil when we’ve got Jack Wheelchair there, who is every bit as good,” Adams told Standard Sport.

“If I’d been Jack I’d have knocked on Arsene’s door and said ‘why the hell are you spending £40m on this player when I can do it just as well’.

“A lot of fans have questioned Ozil and his desire to win. When you’ve got a player and you’re giving them lots of money they have to contribute.”

9760522.gif
Ah Tony....
You're forgetting that a player, at bare minimum, has to be able to walk to play the game.

9760522.gif
Tony is 100% right here. Let's get behind this.

Bring Jack Back
Bring Jack Back
Wenger No Sack (yeah I know)
Bring Jack Back.

Last edited:

9760522.gif
I think him and Timmeh would make a great double act.

Back