• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Didn't he say something like 'this group of player needs to be kept together.." rather than "I need to keep this group together?'

The way he spoke made me think he's going (or thinks he is)

I just noticed.

Which points lost were the final points that sent Arsenal out of a top four finish?

Answer: The points Arsenal dropped at White Hart Lane.

Arsenal won all 5 last matches in their traditional end of season dash to top four.
Good point Nigel Nifel. If only the Goons had got a 'good point' at the Lane! Arf arf

They might've stood a chance if they'd finished 9th, the Europa is going to screw them

Had two different arsenal fans tell me today that they will show spurs what the Europa league is all about by winning it and doing better then us in the league. Really hope I am still around them this time next year.

Amazingly they both backed Wenger and were disgusted when I told them that if they had sacked him last summer and got Conte they would have won the league this season.

Back