• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Are you sure they don't have tights?

article-2246807-0C4E608D000005DC-987_306x423.jpg

Just saw a vid of Robbie from AFTV post being assaulted by some of our lot and verbally abused. Don't want to put a downer on what is a wonderful result but I didn't like watching it. Regardless of AFTV and its weird purposes, I've heard from many people that he is a thoroughly nice and likeable chap. Shame.

Sounds like an "OOH, OOH, OOH" 'monkey chant' at one point but I think it's "who, who, who let the yids out" but the last part is much quieter.

I'm 99.9% sure it's that chant but it's not stopping rival fans getting themselves in a frenzy that we were being 'racist'. Best of all is some of these rival fans support Chelsea and West Ham...

at 28 seconds, "come this way you..."

could be "fat" I suppose, my hearing isn't what it used to be

'come this way you fat clam'. I mean, it's not nice, but it's not racist. FAKE NEWS! SAD!

Edit: and the 'ooh ooh ooh' definitely sounded like it was the who let the yids out chant. The lovely chap chanting that tailed off the last bit.

I'm basically Bravestar when it comes hearing/eyesight.

the first few times I listened to that I didn't think it was "fat", my wife just suggested it and now I do think that's what it is

Yeah it's defo that. I mean, don't get me wrong I've seen enough EDL at The Lane to know we have our fair share of utter cretins, but in this instance I'm confident there wasn't racism involved. At least in that vid. I know I'm a bit of a soft touch but I didn't like seeing it regardless, he's just a football fan at the end of the day who made a really rubbish choice at some point in his life.

It's fine when it's a bit of 'epic bantz lolz' but he shouldn't have to feel intimidated. I guess some of the older folk on this forum can set me right on what proper intimidation is at the football!

i've got time for the bloke, he's built something from nothing, it's a rare thing to pick a football with logic and reason, it's probably not his fault that's where he ended up

i agree, nobody should feel intimidated at a football match, there's kids there and yet some people still can't act like a grown up

I fudging loved Bravestar

I waw walking past the arsenal fan tv at the end of the game and inthink it was pretty stupid for them to be filming there. They had issue at Chelsea away as well. Wouldnt suprise me that some idiot from our lot may have said something stupid but in Robbies latest video he makes out he was in dantes inferno.

Back