• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Glory Glory Hole....

scaramanga

Paul Miller
Staff member
is now a private forum.

Sorry about this, but it seems that even if our forum has a link to the subforum that breaks Google's rules.

So now if you want to get to the Vice Den, please PM a mod (not me because I never read PMs) and we'll sort it out for you. And we promise not to judge.

I'll soon sort it out so that you can just apply for group membership and that'll get you in.

Again, sorry about this, but this forum couldn't run without the ads.

P*rn stars?

Does Google supply the ads in the VD?
Not any more.

The company that spends half the day trying to pimp Russian hookers to me doesn't like advertising on sites that show boobies (despite their context-sensitive ads showing a lot more than that). It seems that their policy is "Don't show boobies. If you do show boobies then we will show you adult ads until we cancel your account"

Russian hookers you say? what company is this you say?

Look I am to busy these days Scara stop trying to tempt me. I am a manager now a man of respect and standing, so would not have time for this vice den you talk of.

you took the job?
Yeah what the hell I thought.

I went in Monday for an afternoon, but said I would see out the week in current job which is only 3 days a week, only took that because I wanted something to keep me ticking over.

Do not really want to be a manager, but I am an open minded guy and thought why not try it and see if it fits. I have done a few different jobs but I always had a doubt in the back of my mind what I could have been if I had done better at school. This job has fallen in my lap so I am going to give it a go. Start properly next Tuesday.

Yeah what the hell I thought.

I went in Monday for an afternoon, but said I would see out the week in current job which is only 3 days a week, only took that because I wanted something to keep me ticking over.

Do not really want to be a manager, but I am an open minded guy and thought why not try it and see if it fits. I have done a few different jobs but I always had a doubt in the back of my mind what I could have been if I had done better at school. This job has fallen in my lap so I am going to give it a go. Start properly next Tuesday.

excellent, good luck, hope you enjoy it

Pictures & GIFs thread was full of filth so I've had to shift that in there for the meantime too.

I'll try and clean it up and move it back out here.

I miss it all ready. Could some one let me in please? I feel glory glory is a hole short with out it.

Back