• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Football Games Thread.

Re: *** Official Video Game Thread ***

Last ever time I order a game from Play.com!! People buying from the shop can buy from midnight, I won't get my copy until tomorrow 10ish....trying to remember what the point of pre-ordering is when I get it late!!

Last ever time I order a game from Play.com!! People buying from the shop can buy from midnight, I won't get my copy until tomorrow 10ish....trying to remember what the point of pre-ordering is when I get it late!!

Gave up buying online, can't see the point when most shops let you pre order these days

If pre ordering games I'd recommend shopto.com occasionally order from there normally arrives on the Wednesday when games released on Fridays. fudge buying FIFA tho that's your main mistake PES FTW!

If you pre order online, they normally make sure you have it on day of release. Not their fault royal mail don't deliver at midnight.

Those who want a game of FIFA13 on the Playstation 3, add me:

Craigiano

how good is playing as Spurs in FIFA13!?

especially when you modify the standard team to include Adebayor instead of Defoe, Lloris instead of Friedel, Ekotto in for Caulker and Kaboul in for Gallas..

i know it's only a game, but it kinda gives you a good insight into how scary we could be with a full strength team!

gylfi running onto ade's knock downs and sharp passes, dembele and sandro bossing midfield, bale and lennon smashing the wings, i've been having a ball! haha.

i have played with Spurs in all 3 of my games so far, won 3-0, 5-0 and 2-0. Yet to concede, defence is solid and wow Dembele is amazing to control, dare I say even easier than Modric was to control in FIFA12!

I actually play Dempsey off of Adebayor and he does just as good. I've found Bale isn't that good on this game, well he might be but I haven't got the hang off him, Lennon has about 6 goals in the three games I have played, Adebayor wins everything. Ekotto and Walker are solid and Vertonghen is just class.

Loving playing as Spurs so far, definitely.

how good is playing as Spurs in FIFA13!?

especially when you modify the standard team to include Adebayor instead of Defoe, Lloris instead of Friedel, Ekotto in for Caulker and Kaboul in for Gallas..

i know it's only a game, but it kinda gives you a good insight into how scary we could be with a full strength team!

gylfi running onto ade's knock downs and sharp passes, dembele and sandro bossing midfield, bale and lennon smashing the wings, i've been having a ball! haha.

Lloris is the default starting keeper and our best player on 86

Also you need Dembele on for Parker - a must

I can't wait! Having to wait at the moment for the postman though. As soon as he arrives, my final day off work is lost to playing FIFA all day. :D

Ok, the game has arrived and I like the slick gameplay :D

Anyone want a game on Xbox 360? I'm nightshadow197

giving billyiddo a few games now, first up.. Schalke (Billy) vs. Hamburg (me)

I won 1-0.. no Van der Vaart goal unfortunately but i did win it in the 90th minute, he was down to 10 men quite harshly in my opinion and it was all me after that

i still havent conceded a goal

second game we played ended 3-3. we were both spurs, he went 2-0 up, my defence at sixes and sevens, then 3-1 up before I pulled it back to 3-3 with goals from Lennon and Parker!

Some good game that, WHL is beautiful

our third and final game ends. Atletico Madrid (billyiddo) 2 - 4 AC Milan (Me)

I took the lead through Pato before Adrian levelled. El Sharaawy put us ahead before the softest penalty in the history of gaming was given and Robinho put me 3-1 ahead, Adrian got another goal before Antonini sealed the win in the 90th minute.

Good games Billy, if anyone else ever wants to play just add me on PS3 - Craigiano

STILL UNDEFEATED :)

yeah good games Craig - to my defense i had my phone to my ear for the majority of the third game :lol:

im liking the feel of the Spurs team and the fact they keep a record of your head to head results -haven't played it since '10 so ive got a lot of catching up to do

yeah, i tried something out with the spurs team, I played:

bale..............ade................lennon
...................dembele
........sandro............parker
ekotto....vert.......kaboul......walker
...................lloris

didnt work lol

yeah, i tried something out with the spurs team, I played:

bale..............ade................lennon
...................dembele
........sandro............parker
ekotto....vert.......kaboul......walker
...................lloris

didnt work lol

Lloris up front and three at the back? No wonder

I wish EA would sort out the scheduling on the FIFA games. I've got to play five games in ten days including league cup and Europa games in the same week.

Back