• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Football Games Thread.

Re: *** Official Video Game Thread ***

Horses for courses I know but I used Dortmond when playing online. Kept me away from playing all the big boys but still a classy side. Not that I'm any good at FIFA.

Also am I being a muppet or is the FIFA13 demo not on play station store?

Ade - 82
Bale - 85
Dembele - 80
Lloris - 86 ! (our highest player)
Sigurdsson - 76
Lennon - 80
Brad - 80
Parker - 82
Sandro - 78
Dempsey - 81
Vertonghen - 81
BAE - 78
Walker - 78

Modric - 86
VdV - 85

Ronaldo - 94
Messi - 92

Some of those ratings are too low...walker, BAE, Sandro, Lennon and Vert atleast!

Poor from EA

Some of those ratings are too low...walker, BAE, Sandro, Lennon and Vert atleast!

Poor from EA
They had to lower our stats to reflect our standing in football today.

Whilst barcelona, real madrid, etc are 5 star teams, i think its fair that were a 4 1/2 star team

i've been playing the pes2013 and fifa13 ps3 demo's not made my mind up yet but leaning towards pes2013, there is something that doesn't feel right with fifa

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 with the Shollym patch.

PC only though. well worth getting if you have a computer you can hook up to a telly.

Jesus christ, I've been downloading FIFA 13 now since 6pm and its only 35% done.

This is killing me

I used to be a PES fan, hated FIFA pre-PES 2008... FIFA 09 changed the game.... haven't looked back since.
Tried both PES and FIFA demos... PES is awful. Seabass has lost his way in my eyes. Looks very pretty, but the gameplay is intolerable.
Still waiting for a football game that focuses on fan interaction (in goal celebrations etc) rather than just pixels in the background.

How are people getting FIFA13 so early? I'm not expecting my XBOX360 edition to arrive until Thursday at the earliest :(

How are people getting FIFA13 so early? I'm not expecting my XBOX360 edition to arrive until Thursday at the earliest :(

EA season ticket mate, you get selected EA games 6 days early ;)

On another note, tottenham are awesome on fifa 13, our defence is solid

fudge! I have all this week off, so had I known, I could have been playing lots of FIFA 13 this week and reducing the chances of losing against some kid who already has Messi and Ronaldo in their Ultimate Team before I even get the game.

What's the new first touch system like? How about the change in attacking possession play?

It's worth knowing that you get it early via download, not the disc. So if you have a brick internet connection, might still take a week to get it.

Back