• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Today was a 'must-not-lose' game against a chasing rival. To gift them 2 goals with THAT defending, Jesus H Christ. Yes, I'm worried.

TBF we were unlucky to lose against Manure and deserved more from both Pool and City.
How dare you bring a balanced argument on here

I still can’t fathom how we were lucky vs Leicester when we scored 3 goals and they missed a penalty and one decent chance. And schmeichel made some saves that day himself

Saudi Sportswashing Machine... we weren’t lucky, we were much better than them hence why they played 10 men behind the ball

Fulham... we won because we were the only side attacking again

A win against the goons and all will be well again. We are quite capable of doing that, especially seeing as Arsenal are not good away from home.

No, that’s 3 points from an expected 9.

We are going to come out of March at least 9 points worse off than City than we needed to be, we’ve fudged it, again.

No, that’s 3 points from an expected 9.

We are going to come out of March at least 9 points worse off than City than we needed to be, we’ve fudged it, again.

Winning the league was always a pipe dream really, our level of performance just hasn't been good enough and we have done very well to have the amount of wins that we have.

We are not good enough at the back to win anything right now, but we should be able to grind out enough wins to get 3rd place. 3rd and a champions league quarter finals isn't too bad of a season (assuming we don't sh1t the bed at Dortmund).

Winning the league was always a pipe dream really, our level of performance just hasn't been good enough and we have done very well to have the amount of wins that we have.

We are not good enough at the back to win anything right now, but we should be able to grind out enough wins to get 3rd place. 3rd and a champions league quarter finals isn't too bad of a season (assuming we don't sh1t the bed at Dortmund).

I can’t see anyway in the world we finish worse than third, that would be Redknapp-esque, it’s another season where we could easily have won the league though, it’s infuriating.

We need something extra, Kane and Eriksen need to show their true selves.

I saw their line up tonight
They will just have it attack us lie they did at the effeminate because their defence looks a weak link
If Mustafi plays, we should target him. That guy is a footballing catastrophy of epic proportions! Kocielny ain't very solid either. Papadopopopdopopopulous is their only decent defender.

If Mustafi plays, we should target him. That guy is a footballing catastrophy of epic proportions! Kocielny ain't very solid either. Papadopopopdopopopulous is their only decent defender.
Mustafi was in the bench

The played Montreal CB I think and had Jenkinson RB

Didn’t realise they had so many out injured I assume

Losing to Chelsea away wont really affect us much since we always have a shyte away record at top 6 teams. Really can't see us improving our away record at top 6 teams any time soon. So, if we want to win the league, we have to beat the rest of the teams and have a perfect record at home against all teams. That is how we almost won the league in 2017, only losing away to Chelsea, ManU and Liverpool. But the reason why we failed to win the league that season was because we also lost to West Ham away and drew with shyte teams like WBA, Bournemouth, Leicester and Sunderland. And this season, we have already lost to Watford, Wolves and Burnley which have destroyed our league title chances.

Back