• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The EFL Cup 2016/17

This sets things up very nicely for Wolves to come in and compound their misery on Saturday. They won't be risking their main starters on the weekend with Chelsea visiting on Tuesday in a game that could effectively end their season.

yesssssssssssssss!

I fudging love Shane Long, glad we didn't sign him in the summer after that, despite advocating it at the time, he's done his job this season

suicide watch/fighting with each other and it was all Atkinson's fault.

Did they see the 1st leg? This 2nd leg should have been irrelevant anyway. They didnt score in 3 hours. yes, it was all the ref's fault
Wasn't watching it too closely. Was it a pen at the end or the act of a desperate man?

rawk is hilarious, even more so when you consider what a tin pot trophy it is

that Jose might get his hands on it is killing them

and now they are blaming time wasting

ha ha ha

liverpool, the team who spent the 80's passing it back to Grobbelaar

ain't karma a bitch

Just to highlight how deluded the Pool fans are in general, I was taking the tinkle out of my Pool-fan brother... and he responded

Real Madrid 40 games unbeaten... Liverpool 1 year unbeaten at Anfield... then this...

What the flip has this got to do with Real Madrid? Why bring up the biggest team in the world when you fail to score against Southampton for 3 hours and get beaten in both legs of a semi final?

Back