• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The EFL Cup 2016/17

I can't see its perception improving when, from next season, it becomes known as the Carabao Cup. o_O

Rooney picked up his fifth booking and will miss Everton, saving himself for their game against us.

Zlatan somehow avoided serious injury.

CyiWYP1XEAA82QC.jpg

Arsenal's U-29 side losing to Southampton.

Would not mind ManU and Liverpool playing each other twice in January.

Edit: Looks like Sky wanted them in the final instead.

What a surprising draw.

I don't think it's right that the television network who broadcasts the cup, conducts the draw. They can set up the games that suit them. I'm surprised it's even allowed. Does anyone know if there are people present from some kind of independent organ which has no financial interests in the draw, to supervise draws?

I feel that draws in football in general are very predictable.

Rooney picked up his fifth booking and will miss Everton, saving himself for their game against us.

Zlatan somehow avoided serious injury.

CyiWYP1XEAA82QC.jpg

Arsenal's U-29 side losing to Southampton.
That is the most horrendous tackle in the historu of organized sport. Waaaaay worse than when Roy Keane stamped on Hagalannd. Lifetime ban for daring to make such murderous contact with Zlatan.

Utd were impressive going forward last night. Less so at the back though West Ham didn't take advantage of that because they were fudging awful.

The score is supposedly 0-0 at HT between United and Hull, but that can't be right. They have both Rashford AND Rooney playing. No way they haven't scored at least three goals between them by now.

The score is supposedly 0-0 at HT between United and Hull, but that can't be right. They have both Rashford AND Rooney playing. No way they haven't scored at least three goals between them by now.

I was enjoying that scoreline - Thanks for jinxing things :mad:

Saving him for Liverpool I guess. More than few that will get wound up if he becomes the highest scoring player in the history of time on that day.

Hopefully Hull can nick an away goal in the last 20 minutes. They have done pretty well, all considering.

Back